Learn to speak for patients who can’t speak for themselves.
These days, it’s rare to find work that’s both meaningful and sustainable, but such careers blossom at the Centre for Electroneurodiagnostics (CEN). The CEN program is a rare opportunity to acquire the tools you need to help yourself and others. In less than a year, you can gain the skills and experience necessary to succeed in a rapidly growing, life-changing industry. Experience a comprehensive course in the theory, methodology and delivery of Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM).
Grow through online content, in-person lectures and hands-on training in the Trent Simulation Centre. Receive extensive firsthand experience in spine surgeries, under the supervision of highly qualified Surgical Neurophysiologists. Take pride in — and advantage of — a door-opening Certificate of Completion from CEN, a licensed vocational school, founded In the United States by industry pioneer, Dr. T.V. Seshan. Learn from the leading providers of customized IONM solutions, and bring your knowledge back to your hospital — where you can make a difference.
SECURE OTHERS’ SAFETY AND YOUR FUTURE.
CEN launches the careers of:
• University graduates, preferably in a healthcare-related specialty.
• Employees of neurophysiology departments who wish to hone their skills.
• Current Surgical Neurophysiologists in the NHS system.
JOIN THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLINICIANS.
By the end of your course, you will:
• Gain experience participating in various clinical situations involving complex decision making.
• Obtain the skills and knowledge required to obtain employment in the field of IONM.
• Secure experience setting up neuromonitoring equipment and preparing patients for neuromonitoring.
• Recognize the differences between surgery and modality types, understand their applications, and have experience utilizing them during both simulated scenarios and live surgical procedures.
• Understand how to read and communicate neurophysiologic data to a remote supervising physician and the surgical team.
Before you can build a healthier world,
you must build a better understanding.
The CEN course is facilitated by a leading team of highly qualified, experienced Surgical Neurophysiologists, including CNIM-certified clinicians who have monitored thousands of routine and complex neurosurgeries.
Fill out the following form to explore your options: